Now we are back in level 1 we ask that you please remember these golden rules:
- Please practice good hygiene,
- Stay home if you are unwell,
- Wash your hands
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow
Below we’ve outlined what you can expect while enjoying the slopes at level 1. Looking forward to seeing you up here!
What to expect at level 1
Health & Safety at level 1
The health and safety of all our customers and staff is of the upmost importance to us. Some of the things you can expect under level 1:
- We will be following government guidelines for level 1
- Covid-19 QR codes will be placed around the mountain so you can check-in on the government app
- Please stay home if you are unwell
- Increased cleaning especially in high-traffic areas and surfaces
- Please be patient and keep your distance from others on the mountain
- We continue to review guidelines and update our procedures to ensure we can provide you with a safe environment at our resort.
- We continue to follow the government and Ministry of Health’s guidelines. You can find out more here – covid19.govt.nz
I want to buy a pass
This season we are encouraging contactless purchasing by offering customers 10% off lift passes and lesson products online to
If you have purchased your product online, you can print your email confirmation or have it on your phone, then scan it at our touch-less kiosks on mountain to print your pass.
If you need assistance purchasing online send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 697 547 and we’ll be able to help.
Our staff will be ensuring they do everything they can to keep themselves and our guests safe while on mountain.
Our staff who are feeling unwell will be asked to stay at home, or sent home if they become unwell on the mountain.
We will be keeping track of all staff who are on shift every day.
We are going cashless
This year we won't be accepting any cash in our F&B outlets or in guest services to purchase products.
Please ensure you have a debit or credit card, or you have loaded money on to your MyPass card prior to arriving on mountain.